Bituminous Anti-Corrosive Coatings are a kind of coating utilized to create a flexible & vapour-proof protective layer as per its formulation as well as polymerization grade. This type of coating is ideal to be applied on concrete roofs, car park slabs, basement tanking, tunnels, subways and concrete structures as well due to its high strength, great bonding ability, great opacity, low maintenance need and longer stability. Easy to apply and non-hazardous, the Bituminous Anti-Corrosive Coatings can be availed at really affordable prices through this website.
SURAKSHACOAT-BLACK : Bituminous Anti-corrosive Coatings
Surakshacoat-Black is a specially formulated anti-corrosive, tasteless, odor less, non-toxic & black bituminous coating for protecting the surface of storage water tank, pipes etc. from corrosion. It conforms to IS:9862/1981 as well IS: 158/1981.
APPLICATION : Surakshacoat-Black provides corrosion protective coating to all type of Iron, Steel including drums & masonry or concrete surfaces for fixing glass pane s on Bldg. elevation. Also it is wonderful product for terrace, chajjas cement sheet waterproofing coating. It is being non-toxic/odorless is suitable for coating insides of masonry/ steel water tank etc.
- It is easily applicable by Brush/spray gun. It gives a glossy finish.
- It is resistant to diluted acids and Alkali.
- It is non-toxic and does not impart odor or taste to water or other contents in contact.
HOW TO USE :
- The Base metal should be cleaned thorough3/ by sand blasting or otherwise.
- Before application, surface should be total dry, free from moisture, Oil, grease or rest
PACKING : Available 1, 5, 10 & 20 lit container.
SHELF LIFE : 2 Yrs.
G-14,15,16 Meghdoot Indl. Estate, HDIL Industrial Park, Chandansar, Virar (E),, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401305, India