Liquid Waterproof Membrane Coating offered by us is a kind of non toxic & non flammable chemical that is suitable to be applied on concreted surface, floor, terrace, and several other applications. Such coating is very effective and long-lasting enough to prevent moisture, water, and so on. It is totally environment friendly, and has purity, precise pH value & good shelf life, as it is manufactured from top-of-the-line chemical compound with progressive methodology. The Liquid Waterproof Membrane Coating is provided in sealed packaging of varied quantities for the selection of patrons.
Hydroseal is a fiber reinforced Elastomeric liquid applied waterproofing Membrane. It is formulated with selected Elastomeric and resilient acrylic polymers and reinforcing polyester Fibers. Upon curing, it forms a thick, seamless, durable membrane thus offering ultimate waterproofing
- Waterproofing Protection of up to 7 bars Hydrostatics Pressure.
- Re-in forced with Polyester fibers for superior abrasion resistance.
- Single pack easy to apply and simple recoating.
- Un matched Crack Bridging ability due to elastomeric Properties.
- Strong adhesion to masonry substrates.
- Reduces carbon dioxide & chloride ion diffusion thus protecting rebar against corrosion.
Technical Information :
- Form: Ready to use viscous liquid.
- Density - 1.25
- Application Temperatures: 5°C to 35° c.
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Do not apply during rains or extreme temperature.
- Avoid abuse which may lead to the membrane getting punctured.
- Ensure that the Product is applied at least 6 inches inside the drain pipe.
- For best results, apply parapet to parapet there by enveloping the entire Building
COVERAGE : On RCC or plaster using brush or Roller 10 sq.feet/Lit on terraces. 20-25 sq.ft/Lit on Vertical Parapet walls.
PACKING : 20 Lit, 10, 4 & 1 Lit.
G-14,15,16 Meghdoot Indl. Estate, HDIL Industrial Park, Chandansar, Virar (E),, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401305, India