HYDROSIL+ is Nano technology Based Waterproofing Solutions it penetrates 0.05-2 mm like water in to the most inaccessible micro & nano cracks and honeycombs. Converts water observing Surface to water resistant surface. Water slides down the vertical surface. Once dried makes it seepage proof.
- UV & Heat Stable.
- Abrasion Resistant
- Does not break like a surface film
- Gives long lasting protection
HOW TO USE
- Step 1 : Clean the Surface thoroughly with a wire Brush. Remove dirt, dust, fungus paints etc. Use water spray or high pressure pump if needed. Allow it to dry for 12 hrs.
- Step 2 : Slowly mix 1 Lit Hydrosil+ in to 20 Lit of potable water (for Vertical Application) or 1 Lit Hydrosil+ in to 15 Lit of potable water (for Horizontal). Stir well slowly
- Step 3: Apply the above by spray/flooding/injection.
- Use diluted Solution within 24 hrs.
- Check the treated surface for waterproofing after full drying (3-7 days).
- Confirm waterproofing with RILEM tube test or by Ponding waterproofing.
Never stop the application halfway or in patches. Always apply till saturation (no further absorption even after 2-3 minutes of spraying).
If you have to leave the work incomplete, mark the boundaries with a chalk so that restarting the work will be easy. Treatment makes the surface water resistant, therefore once the surface has dried, it will not allow further penetration of the solution.
COVERAGE : Horizontal: 24-4om2 (24-400ft2), Vertical: 60-100m2 (600-1000ft2) (The actual coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate).
PACKING : 100 & 250ml, 1,5,10 & 20 Lit.
SHELF LIFE : 2 Yrs.
G-14,15,16 Meghdoot Indl. Estate, HDIL Industrial Park, Chandansar, Virar (E),, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401305, India